v

1.28.2012

Yes. I'm weird.

I don't think there are many other people who get the thrill I do out of putting their work into cellophane sleeves...I just love that part of having a shop!

I love putting the work in and making sure it's "just so" in its little package.

And I love turning it over and pulling off the tape and exposing the sticky stuff.

And I love c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y folding the end over and sealing the packet shut.

And I love turning it back over and putting a sweet little round Lille Hus sticker on the front.

And I love putting the black grosgrain ribbon around orders of multiples and then putting a sticker on that.

It just thrills me no end! All of it!

And tonight? (Be still my heart!!!) I get to print out a mailing label!!! OMG!!!!

Yes. I'm weird.

Now, please, quit reading this and go buy something at Lille Hus so I can have some more fun putting things together to mail to you!

Thank you. (Very much.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails