v

1.12.2012

Encouraging words...

A big thank you to my friends and family for all the encouraging words about Lille Hus this week.

The universe seems to be supporting me, too, given my horoscope for today:

You might feel unsure of yourself at first today, but once you overcome your own hesitation you will be glad that you took the initiative. Don't try to convince yourself that inaction is a better strategy than taking a calculated risk, because you may miss out on a very meaningful experience. Being practical is always a smart idea, but you could have regrets later if you restrain from expressing yourself now.

So...guess I'd darn well better get back to the business at hand. I sure don't want to have any regrets!

See you later!
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails