v

1.26.2012

Yikes.

Had a bit of a scare (read: HUGE scare!) when I couldn't get into Blogger for the past two days. Felt like it took me FOREVER to figure out what was going on.

But I did! All by myself even!

Turns out it had to do with having to switch my browser to Explorer from Firefox to download some free software from the US Postal Service...software that really wouldn't have done much anyway, so I deleted it. Lordie, I can't even remember all I did - including holding my mouth in various ways and standing on my head multiple times - but whatever I did it finally worked  because I'm b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-c-k!

Whew.

I'm feeling a bit vulnerable with Skipperdee (my laptop) and opening the shop which is dependent on him working. And working a lot. Skipperdee is really getting up there in age and seems to be struggling a bit with all the demands I'm putting on him - even though I've had his RAM increased. Poor lil' guy. What am I going to do if he goes kapoot???

I've backed everything up on my external drive, but still...

Yikes.

Maybe the Good Fairy of Computers will visit me and leave me a 17" MacBook Pro. With Adobe Creative Suite installed.

Wouldn't that be lovely????



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails