v

6.02.2011

#91 Working through ideas...

As I go about my days which right now are filled with the garden, wedding details (the gown!), adjusting to both kids moving away, and all the regular things that keep our lives humming, I've been thinking about the show I'll have next summer and working through some ideas. After the wedding I'd like to experiment with combining images I create on the computer with collage, embossing/debossing, and sewing (hand and machine). This image that I created tonight (which started out as the rose I posted in the last post!) would lend itself well to what I have in mind:


I like working on ideas while I do other things - somehow that quiet simmering that goes on when you're not fully aware sets a bit of magic in motion. 

 Do you work through ideas this way, too?

-karen anne
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails