v

3.05.2011

#79 But wait! There's more!!!

Not one to leave well enough alone, and not wanting to waste the trim I had originally thought would work on the top of the bookcases, I added it to the edge of each shelf. I now present to you the most spectacular bookcases this house has ever seen:




Why didn't they do this in the first place??? They look like they go with the house now.

Just to remind you, here's what they looked like before I started:


So...maybe tomorrow I can finally get everything primed and maybe even start painting. I'm glad I took the time to fix the bookcases, though, because it makes a huge difference in the room.

Anyone want to come help slide the piano a few feet so I can get a ladder in that corner???

-karen anne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails