v

11.01.2010

#47 Peace Train...

If you toggle to the bottom of the page and click on Peace Train, you'll hear 
Cat Steven's singing the song he wrote and performed at the Rally to Restore 
Sanity on 30 October 2010. What a thrill to be in a huge mass of people 
singing this together. Here are some of the words: 
 
Now I've been happy lately, 
thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be, 
something good has begun

Oh I've been smiling lately, 
dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be, 
some day it's going to come

Cause out on the edge of darkness, 
there rides a peace train
Oh peace train take this country, 
come take me home again
 
Enjoy!


(And do something nice for yourself today: be nice to someone else!)


-karen anne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails