v

2.28.2012

Another little purse...

I made another purse today:





I used another striped sweater, but this time I cut it up and pieced it - and inserted an orange/yellow striped upholstery fabric from my stash. The off-white fabric is from remnants of the slipcovers I made for the living room sofas, and the button is a great ceramic one I found somewhere and hand on hand. The lining is just from a fat quarter I had on the shelf, but I like the color and pattern with the stripes.

It's cute, but I like the one I made yesterday better. This one is a bit fussy and I don't think the results are worth the extra time it took. The simplicity of yesterday's is just much more appealing. So tomorrow I'll make another and see if I can settle on a design and then maybe make some for the shop. Now to figure out price...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails