v

1.18.2012

Changes...

I decided to take down my professional website, karenanneglick.com - so if you click there, or type in the URL, the site won't show up anymore.

Figured it was a good way to save some money as I set up the shop and figure out where I want to go from here.

Truth to tell, that gallery site was more about my ego than anything else, and it was created out of the insecurity I felt and a need to prove something. What? Who knows...and who cares? Not me. That's how much I've moved away from the Karen Anne who needed to have it.

So anyway, I guess I've come to a time and place in my life where I don't feel insecure anymore. And where I don't feel I have to prove anything to anyone. Ever again.

It feels really good to have made the decision to nix the site.

I feel free. Really, really free.

And that is a very, very nice way to feel!






P.S. I've been re-learning a lot about photography the past two days. I've also learned that at some point I need to make a light tent. But not right now or I'll never get the shop opened!                        
                                           Here's your sneak peek at Lille Hus:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails