v

10.27.2011

#117 My Buddy...

Ever since I tripped over him last Tuesday night and suffered a fracture in my left foot, Jake has been worried and stayed close by - even sleeping with his head on my knee walker as I ate dinner tonight. He's such a dear that I decided to do his portrait again - but this time put it in the elegant gold frame his likeness so deserves!


The doctor doesn't think I'll be putting full weight on my foot until just after the New Year and I'm to be totally non-weight bearing for another 6 weeks. More than anything I'd love to take this sweet boy for a nice long walk...I'll have to figure out how I can do that before 2012. It's nice to know that he'll love me even if I don't find a way. How lucky am I???

-karen anne

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Karen Anne:
So sorry to read about your fracture, but really enjoying your sketches. You are tempting me to get some kind of set-up to draw electronically, yours are so great, but that is true about all of your work.

((Big squishy healing hugs))

Jeannie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails