v

8.14.2011

#101 They take my breath away...

The wedding was all that I hoped it would be. Megan was an amazingly beautiful bride and Andrew an incredibly handsome groom. I'm so tickled with how her dress came out - the most exquisite garment I've ever had the opportunity to make. It was pure joy to work on, knowing it was for my sweet girl. The flowers that my mother and sister did were also absolute perfection. (I'll post pictures another day.)

Here's the "sneak peek" photo that the photographer sent Megan this morning:

 
He hopes to have all the rest ready next week...stay tuned! Jeff was a high school friend of Meg's and is now wonderfully talented professional photographer. I can't wait to see the rest of the shots he took!

-karen anne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails