v

1.03.2009

Last minute scramble

Found out about a call for entries for a book about Creative Reuse...so beat feet to photograph the bracelet and wallet I made earlier this year using vinyl drawer liner, adhesive wall repair tape, rubber washers, and vintage mother-of-pearl buttons. The deadline is 5 January and I thought today was the 4th...so I was stressing when I really could have been a bit more relaxed.

Anyway, I figure the exercise was worthwhile whether or not my work is included in the book.








Still haven't photographed what I've gotten done in the studio. Maybe next week. I'm off to Philly tomorrow and then have to get the Christmas decorations packed away til next year. Always something to do. (And for that I'm grateful!!!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails