v

12.06.2008

It's all about THE Game!

Today, in between running errands and watching THE GAME (Go Navy! Beat Army!), we'll be trying to move my big work table from the summer kitchen (old studio) to the third floor (NEW studio!).

It's so exciting to get all this started...electrical will have to wait until after the holidays, but we can get all the other work done now.

If we can just get our you-know-whats in gear!

I wouldn't mind at all if the new studio had the simplicity and light of this one that I wrote about almost a year ago on my other blog (here). It is amazing to me how things once dreamt about come to past...it was in that post on 16 January 2008 that I first spoke about moving the studio upstairs and, now, here we are - doing it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails