v

12.29.2008

Movin' in!

Today I had Emily and Dean move my sewing table and another table upstairs, figuring that I can get repairs and painting done (except for the floor) while having a place to be creative. Being partly upstairs and partly downstairs just wasn't working because it meant that neither place was a place where I could really stretch out and work. I was getting just a wee bit cranky. Well, a LOT cranky actually.

But now: Aaaaaaah!!! It really feels great to have such a large space. And the light up there is just incredible. It's a southern exposure so it will be wonderful for a few plants...maybe even a little ficus tree in the corner? Nice!

I'll try to snap/post a few photos of my progress tomorrow.

Hope your day was as productive as mine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails