v

12.13.2008

Oh me, oh my...

l i l l e h u s : d e s i g n
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Thinking of adding: lab.studio.retreat ( ? )

I don't know, I don't know...
Maybe too cumbersome and too confusing. But it could read:

Lille Hus is where I design and delight in the myriad facets of my life. It is here where ideas are developed and discoveries are made (lab), where the best ideas are turned into wonderful and unique products to be offered for sale (studio), and where I facilitate wellness and healing - in myself and others - through Reiki and SoulCollage (retreat).

Gotta think about that for a while...

Would be nice if I could get one business license to cover everything...surely there are other mulitfaceted businesses out there, huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails