v

1.17.2012

Hurrying at a Snail's Pace...

Slow and easy does it. So they say...

Trying to complete all the details needed for opening Lille Hus is proving to be a bit of a challenge, but I'm nothing if not persistent.

It will happen.

I'm checking the blocks one by one but, most importantly, I'm listening to my little voice who has been telling me to take this a bit more slowly and to: GET SLEEP. (That would be the same little voice I ignored when she told me to take the black rug up - and so I ended up not seeing Jake, tripping over him, and breaking my foot...THAT little voice! She knows her stuff.)

The past few days I've walking around like a zombie from not sleeping well and it was definitely beginning to take its toll. I got a great 8 hours last night, though, and feel much the better for it. Getting things done right the first time 'round is much better than having to re-do it later like I've been having to do. All that stuff I did in the wee hours that I thought was perfect? Not so much...

Anyway...

Back to work. Have fun. Take a break when you need it.

Everything will get done in good time. Especially when you're having a good time doing it!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails